Thousands of products fail every year. Not because all of them are bad but because not enough of them have validated their concepts before building and launching.
You don’t have to be one of them. Prelaunch concept testing tool was designed to help creators test their initial product concept, validate its market demand, and uncover every area of improvement and change that customers might need.
The stakes of launching without concept testing are too high to ignore. And Prelaunch is here to mitigate those risks.
With Prelaunch, product concept testing relies solely on feedback from actual, relevant users. You can test multiple concepts, product variations, features, angles, and more to determine which one will stand a chance in the market.
1. Create a landing page for your initial variation using our AI and pre-built templates.
2. Drive traffic to your landing page internally or using Prelaunch advertising services.
3. Visitors will be asked to leave their email addresses to prove their initial interest.
4. Next, they’ll be prompted to leave a small deposit ($1-$5) to reserve your product.*This step is crucial in determining the purchase intent of your target audience
5. All subscribers, whether they reserved or not, will be sent elaborate, carefully crafted surveys that will help determine what attracted them the most, what prevented them from committing, and what they would want to change about the product.
6. Based on the performance of the variant and user feedback, you can change any aspect of your product or offer - messaging, positioning, colors, features, price - anything you think might improve your odds.
7. Create a new variation for your product and repeat the test until you land on the version that is an absolute winner.